Activity & Discussion: Branding
– What is branding and why is it so important?
The process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers’ mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
Definition: The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products .
– What are the important elements of branding?
- Delivers the message clearly
- Confrms your credibility
- Connects your target prospects emotionally
- Motivates the buyer
- Concretes User Loyalty
Activity & Discussion: Credibility
– What is credibility and why is it so important?
Credibility refers to the believability of a source or message
– Describe ways in which a company (or an individual) can demonstrate credibility.
- Quality of product or service
- Customer service
- Video testimonials
- Of-site reviews
- Case studies
Activity & Discussion: Putting it all together
Find 3 online sales pages for products you would be interested in buying.
Describe the techniques they are using with regard to copywriting, branding and credibility.
Which of the sales pages tempts you most into buying. Determine the elements that make this the most persuasive for you.